Pinterest meta tag

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quick and easy Pore scrub

I just tried this. It literally took 2 minutes and my pores are immaculate!

This is the recipe I used, but it made way more than enough for one cleansing so I saved the rest in a small tupperware for later.

1Tablespoon Baking Soda and 1/4 cup milk (the fattier the better.)
Mix together then rub on problem areas (either with a soft makeup pad or fingers) of skin where you make have clogged, dirty pores!
Rinse and repeat if needed. You'll see instantly clean pores!
The lactic acid in milk gets rid of dead cells and cleans the pores while the baking soda creates a scrub that sucks dirt and oils out!


My face felt a little dry afterward so I just put some Vitamin E oil on there. You can do the same with Oliver Oil.

If you have around 15 minutes go ahead and make this mask to really moisturize your pores!

Two Tsp. of Honey
1Tsp of Extra Virgin Olive oil.

Mix honey and olive oil in a small clean container.
Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse! VOILA!

No comments:

Post a Comment