|A plant that was watered with microwaved water (a young girl did this for her science project)|
When I went to college for nutrition we learned that it specifically retards protein molecules.
(You can find more info and every days progress at http://usahitman.com/microwave-test/)
That same website (and many others) lists the following
Ten reasons to throw out your Microwave oven (taken from research):
- Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term, permanent, brain damage by ‘shorting out” electrical impulses in the brain (de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue).
- The human body cannot metabolize (breakdown) the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.
- Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
- The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual (long term, permanent) within the human body.
- Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
- The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
- Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths (tumors). This may explain the rapid increased rate of colon cancer in America.
- The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and serum alterations.
- Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.
Even if you are one of those cyncical, sarcastic people that think its cool to be unhealthy and like to rub it in others face how you dont care, consider that this is from a mother, who when it comes to her children - is better safe than sorry. It doesnt matter to me or MOST mothers how cool you are, Im not gonna risk anything with my kid.
****There is huge controversy over what is fact and what isn't. Its hard to trust any sources so I'm gonna leave it at this: Better dafe than sorry. Is it really THAT important that food is ready in 30 seconds as opposed to 15 minutes?****