Pinterest meta tag

Saturday, September 15, 2012

DIY Facemask

AT Womansday.com I found a large list of different DIY Facials and tried some out. Heres my favorite one, with tweaks that I included after trying it out.

A nice Brightening Mask: This recipe I halved, and even after halving it I had WAY more than enough, and since its a bad idea to do it every day, its kind of a waste unles you are doing it with a group of friends.

Combine:
  • 1 Tbsp sour cream
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
Apply to your cleansed face and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water followed by a cool (not cold) rinse.
I Applied with the back of a spoon and smoothed it on.
This mask can be done twice a week.

“This mask heals, exfoliates, brightens and moisturizes skin. It refines pores, fades acne marks and prevents blemishes from coming up,” says Macan-Graves.

No comments:

Post a Comment