Pinterest meta tag

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lost cellphone?

I just have to post this, since I use this rather regularly... www.wheresmycellphone.com calls your phone for you when you dont have any friends to help you out. I use it probably twice a week, haha. If you own a smartphone make sure you get the App Plan B - Its not on Iphone.. since they are so picky with the apps they let you use (Im pretty bias against any Mac products...) but this App has found my phone in forests, in parks, in restaurants, and one time on vacation led me to the trailer in a trailer pak of a man who stole y phone from me when I dropped it at a park in Washington! Its amazing and uses GPS location to find your phone (within about 40 feet) PLAN B! (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmxvb2tvdXQubGFicy5wbGFuYiJd)

No comments:

Post a Comment