I dont know how many of you have ever tried meditation, but ti really does heal your soul in some unspeakable way.
I made an amazing playlist. I was soothed and reassured, tripped out, talked to my body, tripped some more, got an incredible emotional inspiration, then was soothed before coming back to the real world. Please try this out. This an hour and 4minutes of healing and bliss for your mind, your spirit, and your body.
Please read before:
- Please tell me what you liked and didnt like about it, what you experienced, and/or how you feel about it.
- The first and last track are the same. It brings you in to the journey, then alerts you that the journey is almost over and reasserts very important feelings for you. (You'll see what I mean)
- This meditation includes Binaural frequencies, and nice long "Om" mantra (or pranu) and some shamanic drumming. Its a great combo.
- Make sure you listen to this with headphones on (I actually have a headphone jack splitter so me and the boy can meditate together.)
- Meditate preferably by yourself but with others is fine too as long as you wont get distracted or self conscious.
- Either lay down or sit up cross legged, but make sure you are comfortable and wont be focussing on discomforts during the session.
- For some extra fun try to hum the frequencies and see how your body reacts.
- Make sure you wont be distracted for this hour, be in quiet and go potty before starting if you think that might be an issue.
- Try to quiet your mind and just focus on the sounds, but don't try too hard. mind chatter is fine and the more you fight it the worse it will get.sometime that mind chatter is just the issues coming up that you need to resolve first.